USA Grants Banner

Where to get USA grants application for disabled elderly for home repairs?

asked 2016-09-08 05:46:15 -0800

pireneg gravatar image

updated 2016-09-12 21:45:16 -0800

Linda gravatar image

Where do I get USA Grants application for disabled elderly for home repairs?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-09-13 14:38:25 -0800

Linda gravatar image

First let me make clear that USA Grants is an information platform -- we don't provide any grants directly. We provide a way for people with information about grants to share that with others. (And please don't be fooled if someone phones you to say they're from USA Grants and you've won's a scam!).

However there are some helpful options available.  You can find a number of them at Grants for Home Repair, and more information specifically for seniors in Grants for Seniors.  You should also go to for information. It is an up to date, well organized site that is designed not only for the disabled abut also for those who care for them. And they are very specific about recommending resources of many kinds in your local area.

edit flag offensive delete link more