USA Grants Banner

I need help to pay for university books.

asked 2016-08-23 18:48:45 -0800

rafa gravatar image

updated 2016-08-29 18:00:31 -0800

Susan gravatar image

I'm living with my mother. I do not have any transportation. I have no income for paying for my textbooks. I need help to pay for university books.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-08-31 16:51:49 -0800

Susan gravatar image

The only true "grants" we are aware of for students are Pell Grants. Even if you think you won't qualify you should immediately go and fill out your Free Application For Student Aid. This is the best place to look for money for school.

You should also check with the Financial Aid office at your university, they should be a good source of information. 

For general tips on how you might get more money in your life you can also check out the article Grants to Pay Bills.

edit flag offensive delete link more