USA Grants Banner

Are there grants for a disabled women to buy a home?

asked 2016-08-16 11:06:57 -0700

Rachel0328 gravatar image

updated 2016-08-22 09:37:56 -0700

Kari gravatar image

Are there grants for a disabled 54 year-old female, who is not a first-time homebuyer, and living on limited income? I think FHA is for first-time home buyers. I owned a home thirty years ago. I am looking for a grant or down payment assistance for a home. I live on disability. Are there any programs available?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-08-23 15:06:01 -0700

Kari gravatar image

Actually FHA is not just for first time buyers. There are many programs to help qualifying individuals buy a house  - you can learn more about them in this review of grants and other assistance to purchase a home.

You should also check the government site for any kind of assistance you might qualify for. There is a good review of the disability site and how to get the most out of it here.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer