USA Grants Banner

Any grants to raise my home in a flood zone?

asked 2016-07-31 15:50:03 -0700

Jcdaniels gravatar image

updated 2016-08-08 22:09:48 -0700

Doris gravatar image

I live in Suffolk County, NY near Mastic Beach. Are there any grants to help raise my home? I live in a flood zone.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-08-09 14:30:56 -0700

Doris gravatar image

FEMA has a Flood Mitigation Program you should check out first. If they can't help you directly they should be able to refer you to another agency or an office in your state. Get details about the program in this article about FEMA's Flood Mitigation Program.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer