USA Grants Banner

Are there any Grants for Adaptive Equipment for Disabled Hunters?

asked 2016-07-27 12:36:35 -0700

stockman68 gravatar image

updated 2016-08-08 22:15:05 -0700

Holly gravatar image

I'm a Quadraplegic and am looking for Grants to purchase a gun mount to enable me to go hunting again after 30 years. Are there any Grants for Adaptive Equipment for Disabled Hunters?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-08-09 13:30:59 -0700

Holly gravatar image

Wow - that would be amazing. 

I don't know of specific assistance for hunters but there some options you should find helpful.  Definitely go to for information. It is an up to date, well organized site that is designed not for the disabled. And they are very specific about recommending resources of many kinds in your local area. You can find a number of them at Grants for Home Repair, and there is some more information specifically for seniors in Grants for Seniors.  

If you are a member of the NRA or of any hunters' associations you could check with those as well.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer