USA Grants Banner

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

There is a program that allows qualifying applicants to be paid for being the caregiver of a disabled family member. Given your age and low income you are probably pretty likely to qualify. Go to the website of your state and search for "Financial Aid for Family Caregivers." That should help you find your state's name for the national Family Caregiber Support Program.You can learn a little bit more about the program in this review of And you can check out Grants for Seniors to be sure you are receiving all the benefits you can as a senior.