USA Grants Banner

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides lists on their website of resources for home repair help in each state and even down to the county level. They suggest contacting a local affiliate of Habitat for Humanity, which in addition to building houses provides home repair services to those in need. If one of you is a veteran and disabled you might get some help from the VA. You should also check your state’s website. Many states receive money from HUD to use to help their citizens with critical home repairs. Also definitely take look at this article about Grants for Home Repair.