USA Grants Banner

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Look for local Aging and Disability Resource Centers. Thy offer services for seniors and for those the disabled. Also search your local area for Centers for Independent Living.

One good place to start is the California website. Go there and search for "disabled help" for the most current information on what's available in the state. You can also take a look at this helpful article about Disability Grants.