USA Grants Banner

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

The Arizona Department of Housing does run an emergency repairs program through local government agencies and non-profit organization. Please contact your local Housing Agency to get more information as sounds like you would qualify. If you don’t know how to find your local agency call the Department’s main number at 602-771-1000.  

You should also check out this article about Home Improvement Grants as you might qualify for the USDA grant if where you live is at all rural.