USA Grants Banner

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Well it can depend somewhat on your stage in life and whether you are talking about finishing undergraduate or post-graduate education. 

The best place to start looking is with the U.S. Government's Department of Education ( You should fill our a FAFSA form as soon as possible to see what types of grants or other aid you may be eligible for. Also check to see if you could qualify for a Pell Grant, the best game in town! You can find out fast with a very quick Pell Grant Eligibility Quiz. Filling out the FAFSA will also let you know if you will receive a Pell Grant.